Saturday, February 24, 2018

saturn still in capricorn moon in gemini








When we play our cards right,  we can really master these petty little things.
There are perfect scenarios and not so perfect. Me I am not so perfect..

It takes me a long time to change now. There was a time when I could do three jobs at one time and still go to the gym and dance or some fun stuff like that.
Now a little stretch and some deep thoughts and I am sleeping! Truth!

HHHHHHa

Breathe in the goodness, breathe out the worries the rude little beauties in your brain (thoughts)

because it it is time to be honest
be fair
be kind
and have some flair

be sweet as honey
not a cunty
even if you are dramatic and and have fluffy hair

be healthy
be well fed
use great soap on your sparkly head

I love bread!


No comments:

Post a Comment