Wednesday, February 28, 2018

grand fire trine means kick ass time for aries leo and sagggie

Don't be scared. It is time to burn some shit down baby!
Clean up the fields and get ready to roll with a spring  time like no other

Best colors,
 red
turquoise
yellow reddish grapefruits..eat citrus now, yes yes yes

I am very excited of course because of the fact that there are signs of spring here and I am ready to go outside again and not be cold.
This year we are digging the garden by hand with shovels.
Everyone will dig is and they say and my plans to finally fix my fences after a brutal winter will be a priority. I am thinking a natural fence of aspen trees..line up. They are so pretty.


This year I will continue to plant edibles in the back and more birch trees out front.





It was brutal. heavy snow is treacherous in all ways.

Uranus in Aries
Mars Saggitarius
Moon Leon

This grand fire trine is beautiful because  fire is food, protection from evil animals who want to eat you, , digestion and eating too much because of the good life and again, the idea of fire  is always about being propelled in to new awareness and the reality of our evolution and what kind of men and women we are actually becoming not what the computer tells us..
Facebook is our friend now so I say keep him at bay. Who is your friend anyway?
I have some women who have been with me over and over through the years. Fewer men, my dad loves me I reckon..:)
I love him for making me happen so I can say  to all the boys, I am not your sex toy, I am your friend, your lover of you and your confidant..be more like my dad and work hard to make it right..

these are the reasons that you should not stray like a dog
sniffing here and there
in darker places as the the chi in your fur starts to get thinner
nurture now,
the bonds that you have made
all created by a web  of your own words and all the pheromones that make your personal glimmer

burn the words which poison minds as the master of your fire
burn the path before you like as if it is one of those boats island people makes out of a tree log and then they burn the inside so they  float comfortably in big waters..yes..sometimes it is time to leave..

Sit by a fire
burn resins and herbs and then chant your awesomeness
take a nice piece of paper and write down three wishes
now burn them tonite as the full moon casts your dreams in to space and time..
I love you so much!

razor mind
I knew I made that blend for a good reason  so masculine!

coffee
vetiver
cocoa
orange
neroli
lime
vanilla
yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment