Saturday, February 17, 2018

new moon ideas aromatherapy soap in view Feb B Sale at ELENEETHA'S









making mindful memories

I am shipping orders today and making some nice things for my lovely ladies and men.

There are springtime soaps coming too!



Lavender Rose Shea Butter Soap

Almond Milk Vanilla Soap

Patchouli Petitgrain Soap

Old Whore 2018 February B New Moon Edition

Eucalyptus Rosemary Mint with Himalayan Pink Salt





FEBRUARY B SALE
Right now at the shop..On line orders only.
ELENEETHA.COM



I am very excited to put some money on to my oils this year.

I am thinking about the expanding being smoothe and wealth to all who get to use my things made from my hand at my little work shop here.

I am so glad to say that I still love my soap life business after all these years. It is true.. I mean, no, I do not always make pretty things. We know the oils must be set free to speak for themselves..the magic is in the hand the  releases them to their next journey.

There have been lost packages I never saw again..I wonder what the heck?? The one patchouli I sent that time to my beautiful lady, just now got really good!
LOL
I was so worried about that package the whole time because I am a little scared of its non perfection..I do get scared.  The what if's will eat you up.
Stop it!



I do want a nice fragrance on me. I always start with my oily face wash..
any one of my gele balms will do

eleneetha.com

So good..then when the shower is super hot, I rinse and lather with with my favorites soap of the day. I use the old whore and I love a lavender soap with clay on any day any year since the dawn of my soapmaking desires met with learning the math skills to make it real..
Thank you to all who have and still remain my true friends in aromatherapy.



Some one asked me,  "what would you do with the dragons blood balm?"

we know it is a stomach tonic

I take that as okay, that is the solar plexus, the gut feelings, the grace and poise under pressure, the rendering down to the math of what is accomplished, what are your burdens and your digestion of changes among the many.. I would use it as a pain rub because it has salicylic acid naturally. A nice foot rub too, deep under the feet in the center, hold the thumb there for a second and let it go. It is so nice. I massage my hands so they can be a little more nimble for tomorrow..
Dragons Blood is about self care and secret plans..

 It is okay...no one needs to confess anything they the have to be sorry for..  I know for me, it is male energy, steady, warm, smoky, heart and for me I think this; ability to lead and work under pressure.
There is a sort of thing with dragons blood and it is the secret musk that develops on the body under his lovely red veil of power!
dragons blood gele











No comments:

Post a Comment