Thursday, February 15, 2018

the big melt down spring new moon no blues just shaded pink and blue hues

We got such big snows here I never thought it was over and now it melts...oye, it is a load off your back too. I love being safe at home but dang  man, I haven't touched dirt in ages..months which seems like ages.

(don't worry I did not cry about the review, I can laugh about it actually..those were great words, "Fetid" "Putrid")

I took a day off from people and watched In The Forest  with Evan Rachel Wood..she is good. I loved it!
Sometimes I read reviews on line and I am actually amazed at what things humans say to each other. It was always another crafter then, or some review on a perfume site..

I am fine babies, a bad blend does not make a woman quit..you want to, you wan to say, "fuk it,  no more bull shit.. I am going to become a pot farmer and take vacations like real people do." lol
ha ha
No way.. here is my poem


two and a half years

to make some good nourishment
thoughtfully
crisply
wealthily
done
to think about tomorrow as if it is today
to ponder on flowers as the soak up the foggy spring rain
to melt in ones scent and know what one wants
is this what agape is and can be all about












No comments:

Post a Comment