Wednesday, February 21, 2018

The Pisces Blowout

Sun in Pisces
Mercury in Pisces
Venus Pisces
Neptune in Pisces
Chiron in Pisces

We are talking dreams and even nightmares. We are talking about making something big out of an idea or event which is evasive at best.
We are talking about glitches and mistakes based on irrational man made decisions.

The nice thing is that Jupiter in Scorpio is pretty happy playing with these guys..
the challenge is sitting right there on a fat chair like a bull dog and you had better have answers..lol

there are issues with bosses, mom, dad, teeth and definitely lower back for sure lungs based on kidney support systems..
Saturn Pluto in Capricorn are all about the inner working of any man and they can be taxing. Pluto is destructive and saturn can be a downer..


Depends who is holding the chair at the moment.

The thing with this misty cloudy pretend aspect is that  we do get made up stuff from the internet and our lives have become something else and we never even saw it coming.
There are so many hurting trolley people out in internet land.
 Anger and proclamations while sitting comfortably in your corner of the computer area..
It is crazy because the things people say and then what, are they happy now. They are so mean who , I  mean, who talks like that? These are the same people we likely live with, have lunch with, work with and even sleep with..they get on the computer and spew out hate for anything..
right now, it is guns.. last week trump
the week before that
trump
and now
guns guns guns

by the way
all modern guns are semi automatic
and you do not need one. What for so you can kill someone? You do not even hunt or have you ever killed anything?
 It sucks man! There is blood everywhere.

~
one time ted had the 30 ot six gun to his head because he was so distraught about some things he could not handle in his life and of course he made a big deal about it and how it is my fault..everything was my fault after a bad dream and he slept a lot!
I knew he wasn't going to pull the trigger and  I did not react..I knew he was dangerous though..I knew..I got rid of all the guns as soon as he was out the door..I have never needed them and I was in a drug raid in El Salvador where the military was involved! No they were not my drugs! I was just trying to get home!


Imagine this scenario in many many homes. Someone on drugs or drinking and there is a gun there.

I have knife in my purse at all time though. Ted gave it to me. It is a razor and I will be cutting many pears with it!




No comments:

Post a Comment