Saturday, February 10, 2018

gordon ramsey

An abusive jerk in the kitchen and then a soft lover of the good life?
I just watched hell's kitchen..oh my goodness!
He is ruthless and so insulting that  I scream..
Is he a master?
Yes! What detail,like a surgeon.
He is a jerk because he can..I mean how many people can say, "oh my god you look like a soft cupcake with the frosting melting you you're filthy you fat.." "get these bimbos out of here."
I turn it off and then come back to more.

I work in sales in my outside life. We cannot say things like, that. yes ma'am no ma'am..of course ma'am, have a great day mam, I am sorry ma'am, no we don't have it ma'am no it is not in the back, no we don't have it..
))
order on line it will free you up big time..unless you need the top 30 sellers at an amazon whole foods store..which are never out.


lol






Me, I am fine and it snowed big time here.
My meditations have been going great and I am doing yoga every day.

Hermes


I feel really proud to say my customers here at  eleneetha's, are the best I have ever had. I mean, the kind of person who wants dragon's blood or neroli is, for sure special, right? The kind of person who just wants simple clean ingredients.
Patchouli
Vetiver
All good all the good.
The kind of person with eyes closed knows rose otto or tansy or the soft earthiness of yarrow..
The kind of person who loves a nice shea cream and a nice hair oil and a nice clean smelly soap like old whore.
These are the amazingly powerful creatures I am surround by and I want more
and  we shine like that one picture nasa just showed from us a long way away..
Thank you so much for being so amazing..to me for me and my hearts mind that transcends time and space and makes us one mind connected by atomic forces unseen yet  they respond to each other through us..
I know that
and that is why I make such fuss.



No comments:

Post a Comment