Thursday, November 24, 2011

gratitude

During winter months of misfortune, O Lord, may my denuded branches changelessly waft toward Thee a secret scent of gratitude. Paramahansa Yogananda

Gratitude
Thanksgiving and praise open in your consciousness the way for spiritual growth and supply to come to you. Spirit pushes Itself out into visible manifestation as soon as a channel is opened through which It can flow. You should be thankful for everything at all times. Realize that all power to think, and speak, and act comes from God, and that He is with you now, guiding and inspiring you.

Paramahansa Yogananda
"Thanksgiving Message"


"A secret scent of gratitude"..that is beautiful. Do you see how Yogananda can see dark energy and dark matter way before his time? I should meditate more:)
Meanwhile I have decided that my secret scent of gratitude is all over me.
Yesterday a woman said, "you smell delicious,what are you wearing?".
I was wearing sandalwood
patchouli
vanilla
pink grapefruit
neroli

Today I'll be wearing the aura of ylang ylang and blood orange from a batch of soap that I was compelled to make first thing; with ylang ylang and blood orange, a little patchouli to weave them together proper like.
A secret scent of gratitude..is that like being smug because everything is going your way?

Have a wonderful day!
anastasia

No comments:

Post a Comment