Saturday, November 26, 2011

and it is only getting better Proti Florinis, my home town

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoXPQkViue0&feature=related

when a person has been raised in a place like that, anything is better. The village isn't what it used to be, I know, but sheesh such disarray. Can somebody go there and at least collect the trash?
I remember walking through the streets on many a day.
One of the houses is mine but I wouldn't recognize it from my imagination's view of it. It seems it wasn't so gray and dreary when I was growing up but then I was a dirty little child anyhow;
always making the mud pies!
I am glad they are soap now:)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love this! Making mud pies! Perhaps that was the beginning of all this creative stuff, yes? Mud pies! Mud pies! Yes! I get it now. I used to make mud pies under the mulberry trees, so my pies were always the purpleyest. xoxoxo thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ")
    the birds ate all the mulberries on the tree outside, I had but a few! Yur the best even if you got purple mud on ya!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete