Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mercury Venus Sag and I feel fine

I do. My Capricorn Moon likes me to lament and worry and that makes my knees ache and also look like swollen balloons ready to burst. Why the knees, I ask myself?
Is it all the squats I did in my 20's? Could it be the 20 or so years of Martial Arts and bike riding and baby having and generally being a hard worker?

The knees:
ego
authorities
fear about moving forward
holding back from fear
stubborn challenges that need addressed

I am experimenting with Gemmo Therappy..how odd is this stuff?
My friend Tonie talked to me of this some months ago ( she is bright star in my life, that one!) She said, "maybe you want to study gemmothrapy?"
I am like dugh, "what is that?"
So I did study enough to be intrigued.


*Gemmotherapy offers drainage, detoxification, regulation, nutrition and support for the human body -
* The remedies are specially made from the buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs, gathered just as they start to develop in Spring. They contain the meristematic tissues (‘plant stem cells’) that drive new growth and explain the remedies’ powerful therapeutic effects.
The gemmo Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) for example is anti-inflammatory. How come? Because it stimulates corticotrophin-releasing hormone (produced by the hypothalamus that stimulates the anterior pituitary gland to release adrenocorticotropic hormone) steroidal production of the adrenals. Blackcurrants, once matured,do not have this power.

Taking a preparation of birch, ash, hazlenut and black currant..day three, today:)
My knee went from swollen to popping all night. It popped so much, I woke like 530 times!
http://www.forresthealth.com/celluseve-birch-sap.html



Today November 3rd 2011 :) :)
Making a coffee soap with pumpkin seed butter and vanilla today.
Making a ciabatta to go with some salad of wild lettuce and fresh asiago and vanilla infused cranberry sauce..oh it is good day for sure:)


Vanilla Bean Infused Cranberries

one pack og fresh cranberries
2 cups og vegan sugar
one vanilla bean sliced in half
the peel of one og lemon in big slices because you want to take them out when done.. although, I have been actually eating them..delish!
1 cup or so water
cook down for 30 minutes on slow simmer and check often
serve over any dish you want

have a great day

thank you



http://www.gemmotherapy.net/
http://homeoinfo.com/08_non-classical_topics/is_it_homeopathy/gemmotherapy.php
http://www.dranthonysperoni.com/gemmotherapy.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment