Wednesday, December 28, 2011

which flower

I have a new experiment that I am conducting every morning and I really think it makes a difference in how I conduct myself all day in my mind and with others.
I prepare my flower essence blessing before leaving the house. 2 ounces pure water;
with each 2 drops of essence of my choice as I recite my intentions to myself. Like, pomegranate for abundance and yarrow for a golden glow of light around me and desert larkspur for service and better communication of my ideas..like that.
I find that the aura I create around myself is subtle but there is an attraction of just the things I intend in the morning.
Maybe it is only my mind but maybe my mind is all it takes to create the reality I choose for myself.
Tomorrow I might choose calendula for steady thoughts or chamomile along with black eyed Susan for knowing my true self and being calm enough to choose how I will execute every action.
At the end of the day, I find that when I don't spend too much time justifying my ideas, I am much calmer. Hey, you want some belly fat burning Dr oz thing? I will put that together for you!
By the way, I love my belly and everything it stands for. :)just between us, I mean what am I supposed to look like at my age anyhow? And high heels? Forget it honey, I have feet like bear paws! (from martial arts, climbing big hills, having babies and making soap:))

No comments:

Post a Comment