Saturday, December 31, 2011

white witch rich with old whore

I have so many witchy names that I got one confused. Actually, during this holiday season I messed up two orders..
This is what a lovely user of good soap and cream says to me, "don't worry, just send it with my next order"
Where I would always follow with something like, " hey man keep the cream on me" 'or, in my own head I would say, " You tool!" "Now, she thinks you are a dumb ass whore!"
I am a dumb ass whore then, ha ha in my pad in Livonia Michigan, am! :)
seriously though..

Once it leaves my shop, I cannot rightfully send it to someone else.
The task at hand is~~~ to take accountability for our actions and adore what we buy.
Oh, she ordered a Sand Storm at it highest price and I will include the rightful violet juniper soap called white witch in her box and maybe a corner or two somthing something..
These are the things I have had to adjust to when dealing with ETSY~ness
Why are you giving me a minus? Why? ( I am a baby about that!!)
I will tell you that fear manipulation is not for me on any day.
That is why I will explore making a new web site which will take me out of the fray and elevate me even more.
Will I leave Etsy? No, I do not believe that will be needed at all.

"What ever challenge I encounter in business, I can take care of it with a yearning for learning the exact pathway to success and sitting down with my fear and by ironing out my worries"




Good things do cost money. And when I say I only use really awesome fats, just know that I also pay top dollar for every gorgeous ingredient that goes in my stuff.
BTW, the African gold oil smells like the inside of an anus...I put just a drizzle in the black soap which I just cut this morning. Just a bit on top. I am looking forward to smelling this soap in a week or two to see how the banana might come through.


Soul Train
soul of a banana
an African inspired black soap
right now on etsy:)
www.eleneetha.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment