Friday, February 10, 2012

the swamp hag

she is based on frankincense and her healing powers for skin. Tonight I mixed her not with water but with raspberry seed oil, cold pressed and fruity as oil can be to make a creamy paste. About a pearl sized dollop.
I don't know how many ketones you get but this was one of the most invigorating masks of all time mask making.

the swamp hag
a green clay frankincense mask extraordinaire, with pure essential oils. When I introduced her, I hadn't yet realized her ability to hold tight and set me free at the same time.
That red raspberry oil? Loved it! I slathered it on after my bath tonight. I waited for a minute and my body went in to a hot sweat and by the time I had damp dried, this oil completely soaked in.
Even now, 10 minutes later, I want to go in there and put more on my face.

I forgive
I release
I forgive
I release
My life is an adventure I gloriously accept boons~
xx


I sort of ranted this morning but know this, I am quietly going to spread the idea of less is more..and everyone is beautiful and not because of the shoes or purse they carry or that we are not one size. Some of us are wonky eyed or bow legged like me, thick haired, bushy headed..each so special in some way~ just like planets and stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment