Tuesday, July 3, 2012

news from the shop

My printer broke down..am I going to cry? 
Yes, a little and then I will pick myself up by my ass and make something instead of crying! I will work out the labels so you'll be super delighted with your box when it comes to you!
I'll buy a new printer and go wi fi with it, I will! Just not now, not today..Today I will  think on special times here on Earth!


Wormwood Motherwort Balm with the old whore oils..I mean really!

Frankincense Myrrh Sandalwood Balm

Lemon Verbena Lemon Balm~ Balm

all handcrafted with organic olive oil ,herbal extracts, essential oils and pure beeswax
and all $17.00 per ounce (which will last you a year)
These are super special and made for special times and situations:)
I will list them today. Maybe you'll try one or three..who am I a genius?
Just Lucky, I guess:)

Happiness
Summer 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment