Friday, January 20, 2012

blackberry seed oil

I am so excited, so excited. I bought a good amount of blackberry super seed oil. Cold pressed!
I will now gather the rest of my ingredients for the Blackberry Sage Soap I plan to make.
I will need white sage oil, blackberry seed oil,Blueberry seed oil, finely ground mugwort herb, rose geranium, jasmine, a splash lemon and ground wormwood. I do not rightly know the outcome of this, all I know is that I am intending something super powerful and cleansing. Something which brings shakti vibes overflowing with boons and creativity!
Blackberry seed oil is a rich source of polyunsaturated fats including omega 3 fatty acids
and both tocopherols and tocotrienols with antioxidant activities. Tocopherols are
primarily gamma tocopherol and alpha tocopherol which contribute to the superior free
radical scavenging and lipid support.
Basically it means that this oil heals and protects your skin. Blueberry seed oil goes further to be able to break up fats and both these super seed oils provide lutin and zeaxanthin which are super powerful micro nutrients.I know that one should eat these oils but I like them on my skin. I do!
I think I will make a serum to go with.
I am excited to see how it works out.

Meanwhile, I went to Ann Arbor today to buy papers (for soap, not for rolling):) and ran in to some amazing olive oils! One with was pressed with super gorgeous Persian limes! At the same time and not just some lemon oil added. There is nothing like feeling the vibe of something that was made just for you to savor! I felt that, I really did. I had to buy a bottle so full of life and energy it is! I will offer a really nice scrub to go with that. Perhaps a Salt Scrub made with this amazing oil will do us all some good now that we are exercising and everything. Now that we can shed our worries and realize we have it all.
The olive oil is from Fustini's Olive Oil and Vinegars! OMG!! I sampled a coconut balsamic vinegar which blew my mind! I wanted to take that home to my pad and drink it and then use some in a bath! Next time I will have to!
http://www.fustinis.com/index.asp

Happy New Moon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment