Tuesday, January 3, 2012

soul radiance soap with pretty face flower essence

the bar up there has a splotch on the gold spiral. I like it. I have fat fingers lately. Better that than my behind..which is and always has been fine..
the soap is lovely, this batch is:)
It radiates freshness and vibrant forces. This time, the olive leaf is way thick within this bar.
I have one big mortar and pestle and used it to grind the olive leaf during a long period of time.
Upon its powdery and sweet smelling finish, is when I added the neem leaves (paradise herbs) followed by French green clay and ancient Aztec clay.
Even thought you may and feel a spec or two of roughage, most of the material is dispersed within the soap's structure.

The salt is always added at the finish. I like it to not have a chance to dissolve too much in the soap base. This pink grayish salt smells of sulfur so much! I always wonder upon smelling it, why would some eat this?
You can get used to anything I suppose. Especially if you have some skin ailment, like acne or that other one so many have these days, eczema.

Sulfur protects the whole body against the harmful effects of toxins, radiation, and pollution. It is an essential element for all life. It is important in the building of amino acids and B vitamins.
(just another miracle of the God particle working in intricate weaves of time and space)
Sulfur is an important part of many enzymes and in antioxidant molecules like glutathione and thioredoxin.

Organically bonded sulfur is a component of all proteins, as the amino acids cysteine and methionine.

Disulfide bonds are largely responsible for the mechanical strength and insolubility of the protein keratin, found in outer skin, hair, and feathers, and the element contributes to their pungent odor when burned.
In other words, sulfur has the ability to bind with almost everything in our body and become something else or as in the disulfide bonds, two different sulfur compounds linking together to form something else useful in the body.

Our skin is incredible and part of our immune system which is why I always push healthy real food that you cook at home.



foods high in sulfur;
kale
cabbage
cauliflower
brussels sprouts
egg yolks


sulfur soap? right here....eleneetha aromatics :)


have an awesome day, this one being 3 of 5 for me before a long break from retail and chilling in my home which I will clean with basil and sage and maybe have a nice friend over for a flower remedy and tea ceremony..I am simple woman:)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment