Monday, November 19, 2012

people said

They, some,  say I should write about Costa Rica and about my experiences there..
I can never think of the right words. How it felt like the end of the world where I had no one. They weren't my enemies and they weren't my friends either. You can't get a break.The pay is 100 a week on the average and that is if you are good at something..and hopefully not involved with their government.
They called me bruha because I look like one and made bread like they had never seen before, I walked miles a day to teach English for money and I looked at the visitors who came and left..
Americans, white and fatter than most I hate to say but true none the less.

dang man, we have so much food here!! So mush good buttery goodness!
Time to work then, this week, yes??


xx



No comments:

Post a Comment