Saturday, November 3, 2012

so more darkness?

we turn the clock back here in Michigan one hour tonight..the whole eastern standard time thing, you know it.
Well, WTF?

Why would I want more darkness in the morning so I can have more light in the night..who thinks this stuff up? Leave it alone, I say!
What is one more hour of dark gonna do for you, really?
Maybe you are supposed be home by five in the winter, maybe you should be all tucked in and safe.


I am interested in this plan and how come we all voted for that? How come we all and I don't know how many people are in the eastern time zone, but how come we all said that is cool? Instead of worrying about which president guy will do a worse job, ( you know.. politics is like mean polite war) I think we should abolish daylight savings time and call it "a day"..
xx:)
signed,
"don't want it, in Detroit"






No comments:

Post a Comment