Wednesday, September 26, 2012

time to think

A pretty huge brain wave is about to shoot through and we should all take advantage of awesome creativity boons and amazing results.
Be calm and suave which is how you are already, I know, be more calm and more suave..you have what it takes to do something great.
You have your own thoughts which produce all your fate,
All I know is that you are with me so maybe we're the same
we don't waste time or take any blame
we know our actions are cool and clean
and the payback is awesome and makes our auras gleam and they reflect off of one another particles of light
which penetrate into our DNA and that is what attracts what it attracts and takes us to new heights!

Yea, I know..we are all that and everything more:)
I love you
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment