Monday, September 17, 2012

why wood

wood is stability
wealth
the sprouting of spring and rebirth
uprising energy
green and blue


East
Southeast

Blue spruce
Cyprus
Fir

wooden benches and cutting boards count too
wood is comfort and constriction
wood is the ability to structure to the finest point
look at The Cyprus Tree and how it grows tall in a column pointing to its next higher goal, taking maybe thousands of years and being, reaching, elegantly and with style..

I know, I do go on! I love Cyprus and how it changes in time from something so sharp to something sweet and incense like. If I can leave it alone, it just gets better and better.

Take a look at any setting where there are Cyprus.
 I see  strength, holding things together, a open pathway and simple beauty all the way. I especially like the open pathway part:)
Have a wonderful week.
anastasia






No comments:

Post a Comment