Monday, February 11, 2013

gathering ingredients for the new blackberry sage soap

I do not know if I can do it..years ago, I made a soap which had a bunch of herbs in it and sage..it had been inspired by Republic Of Tea's Blackberry sage tea..
It has been 13 years since I made thing..I have forgotten what I put in there, beside the tea herbs..
yes, sage oil for sure..
lemon
some oakmoss
omg, that does sound good and magical.
I think I'll buy some white sage oil and more of that fruit raspberry leaf co2..maybe grind rose petals and then  add rose rose leaf absolute..if I want to!
I want it to be fruity and sweet and yet have that sage come through. I want it to be herbal and for some reason to be black purple in shade. I want to smell the earth, the grass, the flowers there...

I have also bought a whole bunch of rose buds.
rose patchouli soap
rose lemon soap
rosy frankincense soap
chamomile rose soap ( a red chamomile soap!)
and maybe I'll make an amulet to wear..I would like that, I think:)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment