Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Healing Spice Mix

No I did not invent this..I am fortunate to have interesting friends with educations from all over the world!
This one is by Larisa, The Russian Chemist who likes to sew because now she is married to some engineer and lives in China for the next few years with her man..she is very interesting and has many awesome raw ingredients..she also has access to frozen sea buckthorn berries which she mixed in a drink  with this spice paste.
she sent me this recipe:
It gave me me so much energy, I thought I would jump out of my skin! She just keeps pushing this paste so i made a whole batch to eat once a day..one quarter teaspoon..
this is not a vitamin but it is so much more...anti  inflammatory
anti fungal
anti coldness and worry





Ingredients:
3 Table spoons black sesame 
1 Table spoon ginger powder
2 Table spoons turmeric
4 Table spoons
 milk thistle Seeds *
3 Table spoons grape seeds powder
5 Table spoons pollen
1 Table spoon Royal jelly (bee’s product) * I used raw organic chestnut blossom and mint honey from Italy..
1 tea spoon clove buds powder *
0.5 tea spoon coriander powder
0.5 tea spoon black pepper powder
1 tea spoon saffron
1 tea spoon anise seeds powder
0.5 tea spoon cinnamon
1 tea spoon cardamom powder
1 tea spoon white sesame seeds powder (I used tahini)
1 tea spoon coconut shaves ( I used coconut oil)
0.5 tea spoon  ground lemon peel
1.5 vanilla extract
honey up to 800 g

Recipe:
Using blender mix all dry ingredients. Then combine the mixture
with honey. Put in glass jars and store in the refrigerator.
Take 1 tea spoon twice a day before breakfast and before dinner.
If you would like to repeat the course have 10 days break
and then you can prepare the same mixture again.



No comments:

Post a Comment