Thursday, June 13, 2013

feet and more

It has been a hell of a week and I am tired. I think it is due to all the clouds which hovered here for a week and did nothing but make me more heavy. These were  days when my shoes seemed like I was carrying boulders with my feet..hahaaa
It finally rained and I do feel better. My feet, are fine too. Actually everything is fine.
What is it about my feet? If I get anything, a  sniffle or a headache, my feet start the throbbing. In fact, I always know when something in my body is going wonkey because my feet tell me way before it happens..

Take care of your feet, rub them, stroke them and thank them for carrying you so easily and lovingly through your day:)

"my feet and mind are flexible"

have a wonderful day














No comments:

Post a Comment