Friday, June 7, 2013

my eye is twitching

Ever get that? Your eye just vibrates and makes you stop and ask yourself, "what is going on here?"
I have had a really great year so  not much twitching..unless you count minor situations with my kids..but my point is that a twitchy eye is a warning. It is for my people. My mom will call and always know when I am in need of support because her eye twitches she tells me.
Hmm...she is always right too!
Now, it could be a magnesium deficiency...but I am willing to explore the possibilities and master these interesting eye twitches. It happened to me when that big asteroid passed us. Like three days man!!
I feel like old folk tales are true -ish, to say the least:) and everything is about space and our magnetic pull with each other  in our solar system..one of billions, even trillions  within vast distances..

Happy dark Moon babes!
Ask your self for a favor today and see yourself in the presence of your desires....

Best things:)
honesty with out brutality
choices
loyalty
respect
rich juicy words
like morsels of food
shreem

No comments:

Post a Comment