Thursday, March 29, 2012

do you feel the rushing

Yes, you will have to work right now. It will seem as if your days can't possibly have enough time in them and to make it a little more intense. You will have enough time and energy. Except for that other day when you could hardly keep your eyes open because you had enough for that day..er maybe that was just me.

I am moving tomorrow..I am moving to my new house..oohhooooo:):):)

Ultimate Face Washer
1/2 teaspoon red raspberry seeds ground up
1 cup clay of choice (I used kanwa clay)
5 ml frankincense (wild co2)
1/2 cup quinoa
1/4 cup of red raspberry seed oil

Make a nice rich paste and take a little in your palm. Now add enough water to make a cream and rub it on your face and neck.
It will feel oily, it will. Rinse it well and wait a few seconds before you dry off.
Go ahead and dry off.
Are you still oily?
No, you are not. If you wait a little more, you might be able to add a little serum but, I do not. Perfection? Yes!!
You can always buy some already made at my shop Eleneetha Aromatics.
It is very nice and makes your skin tingle and glow.
I love scrubs, love them!
I love you!
Thank you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment