Thursday, October 25, 2012

Confidentially Yuzu

We do not hear too much about this fruit.
It is sort of a sour mandarin or a sour orange of some sort... no, it has a strange thing all it's own so a smell hard to define in my opinion. Sort of a lime and lemon with a little resinous vibe to it.
What do I know about it except that it smells really awesome to me and I fee very content when using this oil.
Today I mixed it with sandalwood (Sri Lanka) oil and I feel really good about that:)

Used in aromatherapy, it has been found that yuzu oil is very similar in action to bergamot, having a refreshing and uplifting effect on the body whilst calming the mind. Also in common with bergamot, this oil has a powerful anti-bacterial action which makes it effective against colds and flu, which would account for its success and popularity in Japanese folk medicine.

It is a very effective oil for use with stress, burn-out, nervous tension or anxiety, where it helps to bring a soothing and calming effect to the emotions. It gives upliftment to depressive states, frustration, regret and also helps to build confidence.


I want all those things on any day.


Confidentially Yuzu

8 drops yuzu
8 drops lime
8 drops pink grapefruit
4 drops sandalwood
1 drop jasmine (sambac)
1 ounce carrier oil I used og jojoba


You can put this in you hair and at the base of your neck and also all over your sweet ass..:):):)

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment