Tuesday, October 23, 2012

vitamin e and tocopherols and even tocotrienols

yes, vitamin E..
Remember when you would break open a capsule and spread on your skin and then actually feel better because it looked and felt better?
Don't do that anymore!
Those things are always in a carrier of soy bean oil and you know what that means!
GMO'S!
93% of all soy is genetically modified!
Goodness knows whith what, scorpion venom or some weird thing.
If you want to consume vitamin e, you can add some wheat germ to your diet and if you want it on your skin, use a nice natural cold pressed oil like hemp, pumpkin, almond, they are all good.
Soybean oil?
Never, ever..and yes, I am a zealot about who makes my food and what oil I use on my skin..
New Chapter has a food based Vitamin e as well as Garden Of Life and I am sure there are others. My very favorite supplement of vitamin e was from a brand called Mega Food, but they discontinued it due to the high cost of making it.
I mean what are you going to buy a $6.99 mixed tocopherol or a $70.00 food based with all the tocopherols and tocotrienols?



No comments:

Post a Comment