Thursday, October 29, 2015

new sprayers


They are green and witchy!
I bought a few and they will be part of my holiday thing..as well as all other spraying type goodies I might make.

I have been exploring all sorts of ideas with regard to my holiday offerings..and obviously presentation is important. I will not however cross the line and add some junk of an ingredient just to save money. Do not get me wrong, I do like a sweet looking thing on my counter but aromatherapy is for using, not for looking at.
I will use cheap bottles before I hold back on the oils..mmm, myrrh, I love it!.

These bottles are two ounces and they were not cheap or horribly expensive..50 bucks for twelve..I know..it is a little pricy but I love them and The Old Whore should be in a nice sprayer for 2016.

The nice thing about working at a natural grocery store, I get to see what kind of "natural" products come in the store and how they are presented.
I do like a simple label over a bunch of flashy bullshit..also, it leads back to how much are you willing to spend on oils over all the other stuff?
I would rather you toss the skin care I make after a certain time..the balms and sprays, you can keep for a while, they last..they are perfume,

Oh my goodness, I can't wait to see what I come up with!
I have so many ideas that obviously it is maybe, too much?
No no no..
 It should always feel like it is good enough and not enough...:)



No comments:

Post a Comment