Monday, February 17, 2014

love on the wild side

This is one of the best things I have heard in a long time, " with others I had to stay  busy and do things but with him I am happy just doing nothing"
You know, to me that is awesome. Doing nothing big but still being happy..not having to go here and do this  or that with friends just to fill an empty gap in your heart..which with how the emotions of the day may have brewed, you may be feeling an emptiness deep inside..
Mercury retrograde + angst of some sort..yes, it is easy to get all hung up crying or complaining with no reprieve from it..no where to be able to let it go and be free from pain, anguish, worry, money crap...of course I could go on, but why? It makes everything bigger in your mind. Justification is always a lie, or at least half of it is.




No comments:

Post a Comment