Monday, June 6, 2016

old spice

I am working on an "old spice" blend to see if I can please this girl who wants a natural version.
They add chemicals to every cologne now so I will not copy them too much!
Old spice contains both musk and ambergris. Do you think you can handle that?
:)
I can because I have always loved "old spice" on a man. Not a grandfather either! A warm just showered man who is fit and good and works as hard as I do.

Here is the idea;

nutmeg
lemon
anise
carnation
jasmine
cinnamon
ambergris
musk
cedar
tonka
benzoin

I do not have heliotrope which is fake probably anyhow!
I think I will make a little and see what happens.

Tell me this, what do you like on a man? Nothing but a good soapin? Yea! Scent that stays close and heats up like you do,

No comments:

Post a Comment