Monday, March 11, 2013

a million planets in Pisces and Mercury is still retro

in Pisces! All of the inner planets are conjunct in Pisces, the Sun is about to unleash some dang huge waves and I think the fog will clear but good..next month. So ride the wave, stay calm and be glad for the changes..
If and I say if you are a Sag or Gemini person, look with in, work hard and then go to your mom and cry it out. Find a mom, remember your mom and eat something delicious, smile:)
That is the thing about moms, especially mine. She isn't always fair (Pisces) but she is generous because she doesn't want you to suffer as she has suffered..
What does this have to do with Sag?
I think they are hit hard and they have high expectations of themselves..and yes money has a lot to do with it. I mean who doesn't want to be independent? I know I do. I am Sag rising myself..It makes me learn better. I love information, details, and I love elegance in clothing and a nice home.
Here is the thing with this energy in my opinion  it makes one question their abilities, it makes one scared that they may have no one to turn to and fear makes one angry enough to yell..
ah, to yell or not to yell, that is the question..:)
yell about the peanut butter half eaten on a plate, do not yell about politics and the world..that can be nurtured in any other ways. By living what you believe and turning inwards..
Maybe you do not need half the shit you have anyhow..it is mostly decor, yes?

I will tell you something. I came back from Costa Rica with literally my back pack and 50 cents in my pocket, no coat, freezing my ass off in Chicago in April and when I finally got to Detroit, my mom and dad picked me up and fed me and I took a hot shower and it was so comfy and clean in her house.
I got a job right away at a Greek diner as a prep cook for 8 dollars an hour and worked 7 days a week there..
long story, and I hated it and loved it. And hey, ask them who was the cleanest prepper and who could make the best Greek salad dressing there, ask, go ahead ask :)..some of us have a touch with garlic and olive oil, I guess:)

With all the Pisces planets in Pisces now, we are made to remember that family is so very important and hard work always pays off and forgiveness is real and sometimes it is ok to take a break from the fight to just say, "can i come home?" Or, ""can I make a home here?"
No? Then get the fuck out, why cast your pearls among swine?



Greek Salad Dressing
1 cup olive oil (the good stuff)
1/3 cup beautiful red wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon tomato puree
1/2 teaspoon good salt
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
1/2 teaspoon good oregano
1/2 teaspoon finely chopped celery
1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
a dash  tobasco
a dash dijon
blend well and pour over green and such





No comments:

Post a Comment