Friday, March 8, 2013

old whore soap

https://www.etsy.com/listing/58013653/old-whore-soap?


look at that pasty thick smelliness in there..the melting vessel for the old whore and and all the other stuff I need to slowly heat up when working with resinous substances.
What is left must be diluted in a potion. It is the remnant of what simply wouldn't pour out.
It is composed of 13 year patchouli (Sumatra), labdanum, smokey vetiver, myrrh, sandalwood, jasmine and a few drops wormwood extract..
The labdanum is so sticky, I couldn't get it all completely off me..it went in to my skin and blood stream. I feel really good and happy as you read this:)

xo

1 comment:

  1. I bought this soap a while back. The smell is wonderful. It scents up the whole bathroom. I will be purchasing again.

    ReplyDelete