Sunday, March 31, 2013

all this for mocha?


day three..omg so yumma licious! The blood orange comes out at you first of course..it is always the young uns', they are raucous and want all the attention..and we love their laughter...don't we?:)

This soap has already gotten a few shades darker than the picture shows but it will not go black all the way like some can when using vanilla oil. Natural vanilla co2 won't get as dark in soap as some so called natural vanillas, but we're not even going to go there, why would we, when all we have to do is be who we are, but I won't go there either..:))))
I thought I should have added more ground coffee but I'm glad I didn't, no one wants coffee grounds in their creases, now do they? Non!
Lets think about the best mocha you've had to eat times 8 billion!
I was quite heavy handed with the cacao absolute in this blend because I want to see how far I can take cacao before I succumb to its dark delicious magic. I can go pretty far, that is for sure..cacao is so beautiful to me!
A Nubian God among food and soap!

have a wonderful day, love,
anastasia


all this, for mocha?

No comments:

Post a Comment