Friday, December 16, 2016

colder than a witches tit

I wonder what a tit has to do with anything? Is the witch naked and that is why her tit is cold? Is she big titted and her tits are always cold from jigglin?
I want to know. Why just the one tit? Does she have just one tit? Is it because she has to hide in the woods so they don't kill her because she won't follow their creeds? The fuking whores, chasing women and killing them..whores!

This season, I will remember how many died so that you and I can have a tree in the house. How many died so that they can have livable wages and money to buy things with, like food.
God hates that by the way. he said so..kill the people who worship other hods and if you bring a tree in the house that is bad and god punishes you and you family for generations..he loves generations of suffering for not killing a sheep the right way.
Still think that Christmas is Christian only? Santa? Christian? He is isn't remotely Christian.
hahahaa

Hey did you know in some states, that, if your religion is involved and you commit a crime based on your beliefs, they can consider its punishment based on your religion? Yes, there are people who want no separation from church and state and for their god  to run things. Like our new vice president..
see, I think he is lying. He knows evolution is real but the voters are dumb and  don't want evolution to be real to so he lies about it to the group and then they all believe it.
"yea, see, we are better.." They will say and think.
Not true no matter what they think.
No one is better and the witch out there in the cold hard woods is just like us, like you and me..but she does not speak your words and then you want to kill her. She knows trees have a way to communicate yet to be defined. She knows she was seeded here just like you and them.
Seeded..brought over by hot exploding fire breathing stars, churned out and spit out and flown out and pushed hard by heat and force so great as to not even be imagined yet..so so so hot and forceful as to push it all the way on this rock and more of course, more more more..to mars and saturn and all of them..
She is like you and me. You do not like that but it is true. You want to make up a large giant god to protect you after you die and keep you safe just like in fairy tales. You want to say that if I am good enough, if they are good enough..it is all lies..you are and are not good enough unless you strive right now in this short life to be. Our morality comes form within us, our home, our neighborhoods, our mom, our church..our pastor...having sex with boys in the alter is creepy, dudes..wtf!

Your thoughts and you actions show on your face. Are you sad or angry or desiring things which make you nervous so you take it out on the witch? Is that why you say that? "Colder than a witch's tit!"
I know! I see you doing it. It is a trigger for you. You are greedy for sex and what you deem and unholy and so you hate the witch you are fuking..the old whore you fuked over and over and then deemed her unworthy of your god's rules. The witch whose tits you would gladly whip and not give one care..ever hear of the Madonna complex?
 Men have been programmed for ages to behave this way about women..I think it is time we said something...
The torture of innocents, children and young boys, just not the young virgins who were as young as 9..Mohamed married Aliah and had sex with her at 9 years old..she was 9 not he. I don't know how old he was. It is creepy and I am thinking, "what a farce" The obsession with youth can go quite far with people that think they will not get caught..and frankly I would not want Santa lurking around my kid's rooms to make sure they are good.
"Do not sit on his lap. What are you thinking?"
I did not do that with my kids..I told them santa is mythology, my husband told them the lie..they loved the lie because he always made it look super cool..
that is how lies are..all polished and fake and we are all pretending...
"oh, come all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant.."
lies.."oh, bring money..god needs loads of money!"

I know people come to these blogs to be uplifted and hear wonderful inspiring ideas..I am all for it.
I want real happiness and not just the facebook kind..
Do you?

yesterday, I had a wonderful day with family and my loved ones. We at a great meal and had dialogue in a real way with our word to each other and not the computer. I felt a feeling of real gratitude and comfort because, "I love these goons", I thought to myself!
Plus I haven't had my tits whipped..now there is something to be glad about, I should post that on facebook!
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment