Wednesday, December 7, 2016

finding your stand in aromatherapy

When I started this love and study of scent, I was a young woman reaching out to something real and something I could get my hand in to. I played with mud pies and made stuff even as a baby girl at three and four.


My memories are of women admiring me for my muscular and bigger thighs. I always had the legs, I did. Later in my life, I kicked really hard with them. It was my best thing and I wish I could move as well today, but our bones slow down..especially when they kick you back, you know, the people, some kick back..
Those mud pies though. :)


I am making more creams tomorrow. There will be something as a balm this time because my girls who love oily balms are feeling like I only go for the whipped things. Fine, I well make for you this loveliness, my beautiful, black goddesssessss.
as per a fragrant request by someone that I would kiss a heart and speckle and song or word or two for.

here it is..
my Reina de Abeja

Greek extra virgin olive oil
avocado oil
organic jojoba
Barry's bees wax
jasmine
grapefruit
linden
and a drop honey absolute which is all I have..but it will be enough because the beeswax from Barry is full of honey and smells wonderful. I am going to whip it as it cools like a mayonnaise of sorts..not too much but I want the honey to be in the mix and not on the bottom at then end of use. I actually like that stuff on the bottom for a nice oily face wash!

Balms are for cold times and there will be more. I enjoy them so much and we have plenty of perfect jars as vessels.

I am also making a serum of frankincense and patchouli..that too will be an amazing offering and you should get one before I use all the frankincense I bought on myself..lol
 I have been inhaling frankincense for days, it is in my hair, and on my knees because you know why?

I walk easily through my day, I carry each foot as high as it needs and I always have a song in my heart for you...

This is what is stuck in my head now but hey we know that we are influenced by who we hang out with!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_hgTX-WyRs


No comments:

Post a Comment