Wednesday, March 5, 2014

the sandalwood

I am wearing sandalwood and one drop frankincense, heart note..
white lotus aromatics

I took a bath with some stinky patchouli soap before that so I am sure I linger a bit today.
I hope you are doing well and not lingering too much on sadness and loss..
I hope that you linger on wellness and clear head..and all the goodness and forgiveness and generosity that you can propel towards others today.
be gracious and be kind is the key on this cold and yet sunny day..I heard another bird today:)

Did you know,
that we humans share common ancestry with every other human for the last 100 thousand years, with every dog, cat and mouse, whale for the last 200 million years and every tree and daisy for the last few billion years??
I read that, in a book!!

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

No comments:

Post a Comment