Monday, February 15, 2016

Good Day

No school and things are  quiet on the home front.
It is tax time and for me that means extra money for dreams come true blending.
I am so excited that this is making me already have plans to surpass last years growth in aromatherapy.
I must have boronia even if it is 56 dollars for six drops and I will try some orchid something if I can get it. We will see about the orchid. For now, plans on practical needs. Vetiver, frankincense,  myrrh, sandalwood and patchouli..
Oh my!
I am also going to get a few wee samples of some baddies like ambergris and maybe musk.
I must I must explore its potential atomic results.

Have a good day and think well of me because it is the only way there is to be!
I love you no  matter what humans say is bad or good..you are my brood
in my hood
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment