Sunday, December 22, 2013

twearking

So funny!
Would you try it? I would have in my teens. I am sure of it. I want to try it now, but my body won't move that fast (for too long) hahahaaaa
twearking!
For years now, I have only listened to Sanskrit chants and it has been good..I have learned many Sanskrit mantras and feel like I could join in if there were a group chanting..but now, I have teens, we listen to their music, JZ and Eminem..The other day, I recited a song to my girl and she was shocked and a little embarrassed..so cute!
"I like that young man, Eminem,  he makes nice poetry!"
"Mom, he is forty now, really?"



Happy Solstice!
It has rained for two days here and it is cold and wet. Good day for soup and a nice show.
 No stressing about money and having stuff..or not having the right stuff..it is what you do all year that counts  everyday, the things you say
the thoughts you weave
your movements and voice you conceive
your one man show
your heart
is it icy or does it glow with fervent fire
open
for truth
loyalty
forgiveness
wisdom to see the right way
taking it day by day






No comments:

Post a Comment