Thursday, March 3, 2016

Good Morning Almost Spring Blue Cambrian Clay Ideas

I am about to go to the superior growers place and get some supplies for seed starting. I feel like if I get a head start on my seedlings, all there will be to do is the digging. This year my garden will be a long rectangle and better planned as to get the most out the plants I do love to grow, like tomatoes and salad veggies..like carrots which do surprisingly well for me in this garden.

It is dang cold in Michigan and it is typical for March so I am not worried about weather. Let it snow if it wants to!
Watch the ice, you guys!

Now for the best news ever..Blue Cambrian Clay Soap..oh yea, let us think about blue clay..sourced from the clear plains of the ecoregion of Scandinavian and Russian taiga.
This clay contains all essential mineral salts, micro - and macroelements such as, silica, iron, potassium, phosphates, calcium, magnesium, nitrogen (Si, Al, K, Fe3+, Fe2+, Mg, Na, Ti, Ca, S, C, etc.It contains silver ions and many other volcanic components from a time when that whole huge area was nothing but constant lava and Earth churning herself to make good things..mmm

I am thinking about the scent though. I know people like spa stuff, but to me a luxury soap should be more elegant and leave me with something beyonds its mineral offering. I want to smell like church and incense and trees..ha ha Always!


Speaking of medicinal soaps, I found the Hunza sulfur salt again at Zerbos so I am making an acne type soap with the blue clay and neem, tea tree oil with a splash spearmint for my girl. If you like acne soap, this might just be the one for you.

Good times!
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment