Sunday, March 27, 2016

othla rune


Othala is one of my favorite runes. I always choose Othala. 
That said it does not come with a heavy load this one! I always feel like I choose what I may need for the day when I choose a rune..it is really "selection, because I am drawn these symbols at the beginning and end..Othala is the end.

This means that there are plans set forth without our consent that are revealed as hearsay and then outright shock when we hear about it..why do you think corporations and big  families are so political..it is about money. who gets what, where it goes and real estate and I am sure there are other reasons to if not enjoy Othala, and they are that Othala also brings you and what you are.
In the Norse philosophy, 
"we inherit ourselves"..Othala

This is indeed about children and what they bring to the table too I would reckon.

Othla is really not the end it is to me and for myself,  "what have you done for me lately?". What you are bringing to the table? It should be somethings good. Something creative and rare. Clean of course, babe and not just a waste of time and energy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment