Sunday, March 27, 2016

Incense Cedarwood Vetiver Frankincense and Patchouli

My lovely friend Tonie, she is so smart! I called her and told her of my new blend, an old hardworking developing blend, and how I mixed all these amazing oils and now it is so good. La Bruha, cedarwood, vetiver, frankincense, patchouli., a little carnation absolute and oud and of course smoke from choya..she loves choya loban and smokey things.
She tends to throw ideas out, she said right out of her head as easily as she can sing the words to any song , just about!
"Incense Cedarwood"So I looked in to it and wonder why after all this time I do not swim in this?
That is why our bridges as women must stay open no matter what shock we face about each other. Because our loving connections and actual sisterhood offers ideas we may miss.

Incense Cedarwood trees grow in the western United States between the redwood forests and douglas firs in The Cascade Mountains. There are only a few people distilling this oil because it is hard work collecting I suppose..I would really love to distill gallons..
"come to me incense cedarwood."

I can't hardly wait to try this and add it to "La Bruha"..Then I will write a poem about you.:)
Cedarwood and Vetiver are beautiful together.
"Come to me"


No comments:

Post a Comment