Saturday, August 27, 2016

more god dammed slut shaming

amber rose kind of cool

I know it is racy and if you are pious and afraid to say "vigina" then do not read the article. Fakin, Daily Mail..still I really like her because she is smart and if she wants to have sex, what do you care?
Slut shaming and carrying on about what is correct will only get you more mad and judgy!

Yesterday...
I was standing next to one of my favorite co workers, a gorgeous, voluptuous  gal and up comes a man who we work with,  my age, married, with kids, 4 kids, he comes between us and says, "Oh, my favorite ladies :):):)"
I am like creepy, he put his hand on her and got real close and pretended to hug me..it was creepy and I said something to her about it.
She knowingly looked at me and walked away.
Later I couldn't shed the creepy feeling so I told her that it is sexual harassment and she needs to know that.
"Oh. Anastasia, you don't know, he offers fancy dinners and all sorts of things to get me to go out with him."
eeweeeeooowwws
"fakin dozy creeper!"



No comments:

Post a Comment