Saturday, August 13, 2016

wood carvers wanted

carve me a lavender stamp
make it so it says

L A V E N D E R

not a stamp from some shop that everyone has
not a soap hunk that anyone has in a perfect box
with expensive writing

I want a stamp that is really gonna be me
do you suppose that could be
something very witch and earth and all that is really good
like it says
hey, you want this soap, it is for you
you want the French feel
the vibe
strong
cleansing
excellent delivery
you want that and you want it for all
healing
anti inflamed
gentle
anti burn
anti itch
anti friz
anti fear?
okay yes, anti fear it is
because you see real fear is from punishment of bad thoughts
 maybe
unworthy accusations to your dreams maybe
unkind evaluation of your kindness and compassion
does lavender make all your fears go away
I hope so
face what needs to change and you'll be gratified at not having to punish yourself


I am dreaming and conjuring at the moment before I make my luscious lavender hunks
I am molding and bringing in what needs to flourish and what needs to be done
I would really like fresh olives for the stones..I hear there are wild ones in Indiana
maybe it is worth taking a drive with my buckets. you want to go with?

3 comments:

  1. I can ask my nephew about making a stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can ask my nephew about making a stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes ask and show him all the ones we love..like a nice french rough all in capitals lavender stamp..

    ReplyDelete