Monday, December 31, 2012

Tomorrow's New Year

The ritual of crossing over an invisible threshold isn't new at all but people have been doing it for a long time. Thousands of years even..So to me it isn't that weird to know that tomorrow will be 2013..
I am very excited about it and a little scared of course.
In the course of a year so much can happen it all becomes a blur and then you look back and you have a twang in your heart because of losses and violent separations between other humans and yourself. And it is all because we don't want to change..the reason it hurts so bad I mean.
Also we are self serving and arrogant..that is Saturn in Scorpio right and and next year too.. so there is that aspect on this whole vibe..it is awesome because we get to do it again and do better..

The thing with rituals and the crossing over is important to me and in my mind, cannot be under observed. Look at how we still have weddings and funerals in churches, where we cry and beg the divine spirit to not forget us at our ultimate demise..

When I was a little girl in Proti Florina Greece, I remember such rituals of Christmas and the new year with Ayios Vasilis which we celebrated this time of year..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TPGbbZf-Hc

Happy New Year
2013
Another chance to do it amazingly!



No comments:

Post a Comment