Saturday, August 31, 2013

the word on the oud

it has been about 13 years since i have smelled oud oil.
resinous
citrus
animal
I can't stop smelling it
I don't know if I like it, I just can't stop smelling it:)

Blend I
I mixed frankincense and rose with oud
I had to add more rose,
it seems to bring out some thing nice from this thick viscous substance..
Oud
Agarwood
(terpenes, sesquiterpenes)
This tree seems to attract a fungus which takes over and the tree in order to protect itself, makes this resin. By the time the tree grows old and dies it almost all resin and then some guy cooked that.
I wonder sometimes how man comes to just know when something is good for him??
Yes,  said healing..you can put oud oil right on you. It is anti fungal and very skin friendly..

I have been using a drop or two at bedtime for good dreams..I woke up feeling good and rested. I had dreams too, lovely dreams:)

Now the next thing
oud patchouli vanilla with one drop lemon






No comments:

Post a Comment