Thursday, January 2, 2014

testasterone

"ah, you got anything for my sterility?"
"you mean, your virility?"
"Uh, yea, yea, my virility."
Try, Toncat Ali"
"Does that work?"
"I haven't tried it myself but the gentlemen love it:)"
wink wink
It was an actual conversation, I still like it, it makes me smile everytime I think about it.

The boys!
Even the doctor chooses young companions.
Girls in their 20's.30's and 40's, love them some good ol' testosterone!
Believe me when I tell you that, there is a testosterone veil!
I think women open it sooner than men. We, in our 50's, that is me. in my 50's, we just don't care as much about it anymore. It is isn't a constant urge to merge. We can relax a little and our mates must be enticing on merit and their words.









No comments:

Post a Comment