Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Birthday My Scorpios

It is all good. Really. It'll be way better by December.

Yea, there has been a whole lot discourse and maybe nothing to do with you this time, but yea, it has been a little bit of debris to  clean up. That also depends on how involved you are in other people's life.

I am in awe of a good Scorpio. Yet, I see some of them lately having to conform a little and to have been alone a little.
Facing the dark is what Scorpio is best at. Facing the light is what they can master.
Leaving the dark cloud behind them and being strong as they face the future is what it is all about.

I have three planets in Scorpio. I have been empowered to function better at my "other" job..doing something I thought would be boring and not my style.
Guess what, I became humble and just love it now. It is freedom which I had not realized because I was so attached to the other thing. It is freedom to learn more and allowance of freedom to walk about more.
We think these separations and severings are bad for us and our ego hurts because it is a lonely place at first..but when you look at it as an outsider, you see, it as what it is..you are always alone..really..

The best thing is to love who you are. Your work shows, no matter what. Love what you are doing and stop complaining.
There is a difference between observing wrongs and making them.
Which side do you partake from.
What is you satisfaction composed of.
Me?
sandalwood, patchouli, oakmoss, labdanum, vetiver, neroli, rose and vanilla..
You?







No comments:

Post a Comment