Monday, May 26, 2014

why are scientists closed minded

Yes yes, I get it. there is no real magic and no crane is the sky waiting to help me if I just worship, pray and hand over my complete will and obedience to the crane.
Science is still reluctant and down right insulting about homeropathy, flower essences and for sure alternative medicine is a big no no to many doctors. In fact the cancer clinic here in southern Michigan, tellstheir patients specifically not to take anti oxidant supplements during chemo therapy.

Funny thing about everything...Science can fathom that there are viruses in our high atmosphere that seem to gather in trillions to form one big thought,  but the idea that energy is in two drops of flower water is preposterous!
The virus things in the atmosphere...They, it, are real. Check it out..a virus grouping together all of those single units on to itself to form a function..it might even be that these virus things may have a big role on on earths weather and the oceans!
That is so amazing to me! That the earth is one big living organism, made  up of life forms that helps itself, herself!
man of war
Anyone unfamiliar with the biology of the venomous Portuguese man-of-war would likely mistake it for a jellyfish. Not only is it not a jellyfish, it's not even an "it," but a "they." The Portuguese man-of-war is a siphonophore, an animal made up of a colony of organisms working together      .http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/invertebrates/portuguese-man-of-war/




One cannot deny that feng shui is effective..a clean place makes everyone happy. A beautiful rose,  its trillions of microscopic particles whose function as a whole is to gather together in one extremely complex smell..each time, you get to find new areas to explore and inhale its wondrous beauty.
If everything is energy and energy cannot be destroyed, then two drops of flower essence is always in existence..just spread out over trillions of spaces in time..

I took arnica the other day because I really needed to feel better, I forgot to eat and it was 1:00, my knee was killing me and my energy was low, and now I couldn't eat because I was a little queasy..I didn't want to be at work. I wanted to go home and sit by my grape vine and read a book or look at pictures of flowers I would love to plant..I thought about my blood root and wild ginger happily settling in their new home so we could laugh a little, how I wanted to call my dear friend..and my knee hurt. I took arnica..and forgot about it, when I realised I was hungry (always a good sign) and had broken out in a cold sweat and..I realized exactly what to fix based on my  knee pain..
All this from arnica?
 Emotions are a big part of what we are, that is for dang sure!

Our bodies are loaded with hidden microbes. You know that through man's natural experimentation with fermented foods..probably part of our evolution as humas. There are billions colonies of microscopic creatures  living in and  on our bodies right now..In one grain of regular earth soil, there are over 10 billion microbes!
So don't let anybody tell you that magic does not exist..the real thing is more complex than magic..the way your brain lights up and creates thoughts is magical and the way a rose smells is surely magical..

I love you:)







No comments:

Post a Comment