Sunday, July 6, 2014

dirty whores with tits

Summer is here and in Michigan it is nice! The sun is refreshing and it is cool all night so that you can open the window. I love it..no air conditioning all night and the window open is the best sleep!
During daytime, everyone in the city, at least what I call the city,(west bloomfield, mi)) is almost naked. They wear these long dresses and push up bras to show off their decolletage and well as you know, no matter how awful, some gross woman has to be naked and gross!
Tits all over the place, dirty tank top way too small and that dress so tight that your belly sticks out as far as your ass does! I am like, "doesn't someone love her enough to say something?"
I guess not, I know, I am not saying a word! On the other hand, you have the random woman who is about 30 and does that but her brassiere is all out and the dress goes lower and her eyes look like JLo and she reeks of some perfume she bought at Macy's..ha ha ha she looks like "oh baby, I am a whore, I am aw hore for you and you and you and none of you!""
also with the rings and the ear adornments..lol
I am like, why?? Why are you standing here at almost ten at night talking about dry gogi beris and how come they aren't fresh, looking like a stripper?
Well, if you'd bother to stop looking like a dirty whore, you would have at least googled something..or is your tv on all day for company that it is your only source of information?
(don't worry, I am nice))
"they only come dry because they do not ship well from the Himalayan mountains.."
"Oh"
But dang! That empty look in their eyes sometimes, gets to me.
Is it the drugs they take to be happy, thin, sleep better, tighten their (virginia))?

Humans!

Retail is weird yo. You should have seen back in the day (80's), the weirdo folks that would come in the health store back then!
Maybe when you go healthy, you are detoxing and as your "demons" escape you, there is turmoil?
Or not..maybe jo mamma never taught you to be dignified?
What do I know, except that, if I look at it as entertainment..it is fun..if I get pissed, it hurts me..
I choose fun.
All those weirdos buy from me..my work throws me money, they are pretty nice individually..the corporation is not who I am, which makes me a bit of an outsider..

Outside and out..or Outside and up, way better, now you  can see from ten feet high,  everything and choose what you'll follow.
A message I always like to point out in a nice way, is this;
"Don't be a dick, recycle and stop returning every one of your whims back to me, yes, you, big titties! WTF, buy the shea butter and use it up! Do you think all them barefooted women who collect each fruit even have a brassiere like you? No, they work in bare feet so that they can make a couple of dollars a day..sigh.."

"well, if it doesn't work, can I return it?"

In retail this is a ridiculous practice in my opinion, unless we are talking high price items, like broken shoes..
In a small business, this never happens.
I will not take back a product..not ever!
I have given about 3  refunds in 30 years, but never have I taken back soap..toss it, it is biodegradable!
For my business, through the years, that is an awesome group of customers that help the earth, humanity, with each transaction!
To me that is wealth and happiness. I feel like I have made something very memorable through my time here on Earth and still I grow and learn..

Oh, as far as 'big titties", she will be  back, with the black eye liner, which I love, and some other trashy look with the really high heels..ha ha haaaa Sometimes, I am stunned when I see then. It is like  a festival. Who wears shoes like that?
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment