Friday, July 18, 2014

sookie the whore

She had to fuck..(see, how easy that is to say now)) both of them
she had vampire Bill and now she is all in love with vampire Eric..I am a little disappointed and sad and really do not care to hear sookie grunting with Eric in the woods.."sookie!"
(I am watching true blood)
"you had to have everything didn't you, sookie?"
"What, just because you are a fairy that the laws of cause and effect will not , er ah, effect you?" Now you've diluted yourself..what is happening to you little fairy?
They are vampire, they do what they want, I guess..
OMG..she is so mingled with them that good and bad do not matter to them like humans expectations of those concepts.."there is no good or bad, there is just is.." Eric said that to her and  then let her suck his blood..Their blood is like a steroid or some thing that makes you addicted..
ha ha ha lol my ass off! That is so funny..
I love it! Plus in season four, the witch is here and she is pissed and wants to kill all vampires because of what they did her. the priests that burned her were vampires 400 hundred years ago..I am scared of her a little. She is mean and took that woman's body over because that woman was begging for some divine thing to enter her by all that "goddess" energy she wanted to conjure up. The followers of the goddess must do good always.
Chant for good my babies, only good, you are a mirror..but no, that bitch is pissed and she will kill a few vamps and the story may get soft from here..I mean how many times can you save the world?
This story is all sex all day ( I think I told you that) some episodes...boring..but the vamp story is great. I love that Stephen Moyer..he is a Libran..we are so beautiful, on second glance, we're ugly..so thoughtful, we're cold...that is a Libra person right there..I love a good story with fashion and good writing. And no, I  don't necessarily want a morally staunchly law and order type show..not ever..give me fantasy and fashion any day.
My friend and I watched Hemlock Grove at around the same time and we loved that little diddly on Netflix. Framka something..her clothes are wonderfully fresh. Everything in that story is so Swedish to me.. like with the viking thing on true blood..love, love, love!





No comments:

Post a Comment